TERMS OF RENTAL
Providenca encouraged you to rent a motor boat in Middle Dalamatia, Croatia. Our fleet of rental boats includes several excellent motor boats.
We offer boats for rent because we believe the experience on the sea is something that everyone should try it.
This terms of rental are valid for each boat in our fleet.
- Check in at 09:00
- Check out at 18:00
- Check in: 09:00 on the first day
- Check out: 18:00 last day of rental
- 30% of full amount on the day of the booking
- One month before arrival to pay the rest of amount / or in the office on the day of rental in cash.
Final cleaning (obligatory): 10,00 EUR (only cash in the base)
Security deposit (day/week rent): 500,00 EUR / 1000,00 EUR (only cash in the base)
In addition to the renting fee, the charterer should pay a security deposit through the time of the charter period as per charter agreement depending in amount on the type of the rented vessel. Security deposit will be refunded after the expiry of the lease and after returning the vessel at the same condition and with all associated equipment as found at the start of renting to the charterer.
All vessels are full kasko insured for all kind of problem except inattention, passengers are insured up to maximum permitted number of passengers on the vessel.
All motor boats are Safety equipped (complete safety equipment, life jackets, life jackets for children, medicine chest, distress torches, emergency flashlight, portable fire extinguisher, drag line).
- Fuel is not included in the price, tank is full and renter is obligated to return it full.
- It is possible to pay for the fuel in the office (Sometimes is traffic on fuel station and Providenca Charter will do it for you).
Valid License required (if you do not have a license, you have to rent a skipper)
Renter must possess and present a valid boating permit together with a passport or an acceptable national ID Card.
Skipper per day: 80,00 EUR / 100,00 EUR
Possible boat delivery and pick up.
Before accepting the keys, examine the boat for scratches, dents, windshield cracks, prop damage etc.
Make sure to list them all on the agreement before signing it.
Please bring with you on the check in:
- identity card
- boat license
- safety deposit (only cash)
Note: The prices are informative and a subject to seasonal changes.